After you've created a team, you can manage its settings, as well as the roles of team members. Only team admins have the possibility to change team settings, while other team members have various permissions to work with projects.
Who can use this feature?
To start a new team, change team settings, invite or remove team members and see their activity log, click on the Manage teams button in the left-side panel of the library. You can also invite new members to the team by clicking on the + icon at the top right corner of the library.
- To access the settings of a specific team, click on Manage teams in the left-side panel. Then select the team by clicking on its tab. You will then see a page similar to the one below.
- See how many seats of the team are taken and how many remain free. You can invite new people to the team by clicking here.
- Increase the size of your team by purchasing additional seats.
- See information on your team members (last login, created and published projects, role), invite new users to the team, or remove existing ones.
- In the Team settings tab, you can change the team profile picture, name, and username, as well as hide your profile or make it public.
- Under Project settings, you can set up various default settings for your projects just as you would in your personal profile.
- You can access your API credentials here.
- In the Activity log, you can see a chronological list of activities carried out by your team members.
Note: All actions carried out in personal libraries are not reflected in the team activity log. If a user creates his or her content in the private library and keeps it there, no created or published projects will be visible in the team settings.
- Click on this tab to add your Google Analytics tracking code.
- When in the Team members tab, you can invite new people here.
- Click here to change the role of a team member. There are four roles you can choose from:
Administrator: Can create, edit, and publish all projects. Has access to all administrative options (team management, billing, branding, etc.).
Publisher: Can create, edit, and publish projects.
Contributor: Can create and edit projects, but cannot publish them.
Viewer: Can view all projects, but only embed published projects.
- Click here if you want to remove the respective user from your team.
Most Business, Team, and Enterprise users have both their private library and team library (unless your team has been set to have only a team library). After creating a team or being added to a team, you can switch from your private library to the team library by opening the drop-down menu in the left-side panel. Clicking on a team name will transfer you to the respective team's library with content created by all team members.
If you have created a project in your private library and want to move it to a team library (so other team members could access it), see how in the tutorial article about moving projects to a folder.