When multiple team members are working on projects, it can be challenging to make sure that all of them match your company's design guidelines and are consistent. With team templates, you can turn any project into a template for your team members, so they don't need to recreate past projects and you can be sure that the output matches your design requirements!
Who can use this feature?
- After creating a team, a new Team templates button will appear at the top of your library.
- Here, the team admin can add any of your already created projects as templates for other team members to reuse in future projects, saving time on object arranging, color picking, and other technical work.
To create a team template:
- Hover over the project thumbnail and click on the three dots icon.
- Select the option to Create a template.
- Name the template and click Create. It can now be reused from the Team templates shortcut.
Starting a new project from a team template won't change data in the original project, it will be safely kept in your library. And even if you delete the original project, the team template will still work, allowing your team members to create new projects with your desired layout!