Is your band about to play a gig? Are you planning on hosting a seminar? Or might you be looking for some visuals to help you kickstart your company's new ad campaign? Use one of our posters! Start with a template and customize it to your needs!
- Access Infogram's poster templates from the shortcut bar at the top of the library.
- Once in the template library, you will see a wide array of premade posters. You can have a preview of every template before starting a new project – hover over a thumbnail and click Preview.
When you've found something you'd like to use, hover over the poster and click Use. Then name your project and click Create.
- You can then customize the template to your needs: change the background image, adjust the font, color, and positioning of the text objects, add additional objects to the poster, etc.
Change the background
- To access background settings, click on the canvas without selecting any objects.
- Head over to the settings panel on the right, where you can change the image, add filters to it, as well as alter image transparency and blur. Learn more in the Graphics and images section of our Support page.
Edit text objects
- Click on the text object you wish to edit.
- To resize it, drag its corners inwards or outwards. Rotate the objects by clicking and holding the rotate icon and dragging the cursor.
- In the right-side settings panel, you can select a different font, set its color and size and do much more. Head over to the article on Editing text for more info.
Add new objects to the poster
- You can add new objects to the canvas from the left-side toolbar of the editor.
- Click on a category (e.g., Add text), then select the object you'd like to use. You can click on the object for it to appear on the canvas or simply drag it onto the poster.
Poster templates can be edited just like any other Infogram project. Browse through our step-by-step guides on project creation and customization, and design your perfect poster!