When you're part of a team, you can have access to both – a team and a personal account. The personal account is only accessible to you, while the team account is accessible to all team members, who can view, edit and publish projects depending on their role. Moving or copying projects between accounts allows controlling who has access rights.
Who can use this feature?
Copy or move projects one by one
- Hover over a project thumbnail in the library and click on the three dots icon.
- Click Move to. Select the account you wish to move the project to.
- Choose whether you want to Move or Copy the project.
The Move option will move the project to the selected account.
The Copy option will create a copy (with a new ID) of the existing project in the selected account. The original will remain in the initial account.
Pro Tip: If you Copy the project, a new file with a unique ID will be created. If you Move the project, the same file will be placed in your desired location. Choose the second option if you have embedded the project into a website and need to edit it.
Copy or move several projects
- Hover over projects and click on the checkboxes to select them one by one. You can also check the Select all box at the top left corner of the library.
- Click Move to and choose the account you wish to copy or move the projects to.
- Select whether you wish to Copy or Move the projects. See what these actions do in the description above.