If you've signed up to Infogram via a social platform (Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn), but now wish to access Infogram with an email address, you can create a new account and merge both of them into one.
By merging the accounts, you can:
- Transfer all projects into one account
- Transfer your paid subscription (if you have one) into one account
- Add a password for any of the social login accounts
If you have an account that you're accessing with a social login, you'll have to create a new account with an email address and password. After you've done that, follow the steps indicated below.
To merge accounts:
- Log into your Infogram account with your email address.
- Go to your Account settings page.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see the option to Merge accounts and three possibilities to choose from: Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn.
- Click on the option you want to use.
- A dialogue prompt will appear asking you to log in or authorize your social account. Enter your login details and confirm. The message "Your social account is now connected" will then appear.
If you choose to disconnect the social accounts from the merged account, all your projects and the subscription will remain in the account that you're accessing with your email address. You will still be able to log into the social accounts, but they will not have any projects in them.