Make the most out of Google Analytics when working with Infogram. You can connect your Google Analytics account to Infogram to ensure quick data visualization, as well as track the views of your Infogram projects by adding your Google Analytics Tracking ID.
Google Analytics integration
You can connect your Google Analytics account to Infogram and create reports by dragging and dropping charts onto your canvas. Infogram will pull the information from your account and automatically update the charts with your data. You can access 11 different reports, including top referring sites, mobile usage, number of pages per session, top keywords, and more.
Integrating your Google Analytics account typically takes less than 30 seconds:
- Authorize your Google Analytics account from the Integrations tab in the toolbar on the left of the editor.
- Choose the data you wish to display: click Insert or drag and drop the box onto the canvas for automatic visualization.
To disconnect a Google Analytics account, unauthorize the Infogram application in your Google account settings.
Google Analytics Tracking ID
You can also connect your Google Analytics Tracking ID to be used in Infogram embeds right inside Infogram! To do that:
Google Analytics for teams
This feature is also available to teams and can be accessed by team administrators. To add a tracking ID to a team profile:
- Click on the Manage teams button on the left side panel of the library.
- Select the team to which you wish to add the tracking ID.
- Click on the Google Analytics tab and enter the code.