It is possible to add pages in all template projects (not projects with responsive web and mobile layouts).
- Deselect any charts or objects in your project or click outside the project canvas.
- Click the Add page button in the right sidebar. You will then be able to select a blank canvas or one of the predefined pages. An Add page button will also appear when hovering over the bottom of the page.
- To delete a page, select it in the editor and hit backspace on your keyboard or click on one of the two trash icons (in the settings panel on the right or on the top right corner of the page).
- To reuse a page, make a copy with the Duplicate button. It can be accessed in the settings panel on the right or on the top right corner of the page.
- If you'd like to change the order of the pages, simply drag and drop them up and down the list in the settings panel on the right.
There are other ways you can work with pages within your project:
- For more on adding transitions to pages, head over to the article about adding and editing page transitions.
- For more on creating a clickable summary for easier navigation within pages, head over to the article about page linking.
- For more on how to add page numbers, head over to the article about customizing the footer.