Connect Google Analytics 4 to your Infogram account to analyze the performance of your projects and get statistics on their viewers. Follow the steps below to learn how.
Connecting Google Analytics to your Infogram account
In order for you to be able to get analytics on your Infogram projects, you'll have to connect a Google Analytics 4 tracking code to your Infogram account. Learn more about setting up Google Analytics 4 here.
- From the Infogram library, select the profile icon in the top right corner and pick Account settings from the menu.
- Open the Connect Google Analytics tab.
- Enter your Google Analytics 4 tracking code in the text box, then click Save.
Connecting Google Analytics to an Infogram team account
If you're an administrator of an Infogram team account, you can also use Google Analytics to track the performance of the projects created by the entire team. Here's how:
- From the Infogram library, select Manage teams in the left-side panel.
- Pick the team you'd like to track.
- Open the Google Analytics tab.
- Enter your Google Analytics 4 tracking code in the text box, then Save.
Now you can track the performance of your Infogram content in Google Analytics. To learn more about the data in Google Analytics reports, head on over to the Google support page.