Creating, editing, and deleting folders is a breeze! All you have to do is follow a few simple steps below.
Create a new folder
- In the left side panel of your Library view, click + New folder.
- Insert a folder title and confirm by hitting Enter. It will be automatically added to the bottom of the folder list. It is not possible to change the order.
Pro tip: To learn how to move projects into a folder, read the article about Moving projects into a folder.
Change the name of a folder
- Hover over the folder you wish to rename, click on the three dots.
- Click Rename, insert a new title and hit Enter.
Delete a folder
- Hover over the folder you wish to delete, click on the three dots.
- Click Delete and hit Enter.
- Confirm deletion, and the folder will be deleted permanently. All projects from the deleted folder will remain intact in the All projects view.