By default, all Infogram projects display a Share button that allows viewers to share your content on social platforms, as well as embed it on other webpages by using our embed codes. There are several ways for you to customize the Share button.
Set default settings for the Share button
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the library and select Account settings.
- Click on the Project settings tab.
Here, you can enable or disable the Share button, as well as set the text that will appear on it. Once you introduce the changes, they will be displayed in all of your already created and new responsive web and mobile layout projects. The default settings will not work for the template projects.
Customize the Share button of individual projects
If you're working on a template project:
- Go to project settings on the right side of the editor, click on the Footer tab and select Enable footer.
- Toggle the Footnote/Share button option.
- If you've selected the Share button to be displayed, you can change the button and text color, change the text displayed on the button, as well as add a share (parent URL or custom) and change the alignment.
If you're working on a responsive web and mobile layouts project:
- Go to project settings on the right side of the editor and click on the Embed sharing tab.
- Here, you can disable the Share button, change its color, change the text on the button, choose whether to use the parent URL or a custom link for sharing, as well as enable transparent or zero margin embeds.
Add an additional Share button to the project
There's also an option to add an additional Share button to your project under the Project viewer experience tab of the settings panel. If you select the Allow sharing option, your audience will have access to a Share button on the top right corner of your project.