Who can use this feature?
Adding a logo to your content means your brand will be recognized in all embeds and shares. By default, all projects created with our Basic and Pro plans include the Infogram logo at the bottom. However, with the Business, Team and Enterprise plans, you can disable Infogram branding and upload your own logo.
Setting up a logo for all projects
- Go to your Account Settings.
- Choose Project settings.
- Select Upload custom logo and upload your logo. The optimal dimensions are 50px (height) x 185px (width). All newly created projects will contain this logo in the bottom right corner of the canvas.
Uploading a logo in individual projects
- Open the Footer tab from the settings panel on your right and click Enable footer (if it isn't already enabled).
- Enable the Custom logo option.
- Choose Theme logo if you want to use the Infogram logo or the company logo included in your custom theme.
To upload a different logo, choose the Upload custom logo option. Here you can upload an image file (.png, .jpg, .svg) that does not exceed 10MB.Pro tip: When uploading a custom logo, you can add a custom link that will open in a new tab when a viewer will click your logo.
- Use the Alignment option to choose the location of the logo.
Note: The option to change logo alignment is available only in projects created from templates. In responsive web and mobile layout projects, the logo will always be displayed in the bottom right side corner of the canvas.