Icons are great for visualizing and comparing different variables in pictorial charts. Now you really can compare apples, oranges, and even bananas!
Changing icons in pictorial charts
- Click on the chart to select it.
- Expand the Icons tab in the right sidebar.
From there, you can change icons for each of your data categories (represented by rows in your chart's data table).
- If you wish to use the same icon for all categories, expand the Chart properties tab and change the shape.
Pro tip: In the free version of Infogram, a limited amount of icons are available. However, with a paid subscription you get access to our 200K+ icon library.
Changing icon size
- In the right-side settings panel, expand the Chart properties tab.
- In the Icon size tab, choose Small, Medium, or Large.
If you want to use different icons for each tab in your chart, check out the article about changing settings for each datasheet.