Infogram's interactive charts are great for displaying dynamic data and engaging your audience! You can add interactivity by using multiple tabs for your data series. Tabs allow you to combine two or more charts into one, making it easier for the reader to compare and contrast information.
Adding tabs to your chart
- Double-click on a chart or click on the Edit data tab to open the chart's data table.
- Add a new data sheet by clicking on the + icon in the bottom left corner of the chart's data table.
- Click between the sheets to add data.
- To manage sheets, click on the ^ icon. From there, you can delete the sheet, clear all data, duplicate it, rename it, or move it to a new position.
- If you add multiple tabs to your chart and there is not enough space to display all of them next to one another, a dropdown menu will appear on top of the chart.
Instead of manually using tabs, you can also make your chart automatically switch between them by adding a play button underneath the chart. When pressed, the chart will automatically cycle through all data series.
- Click on the chart to select it, then expand the Chart properties tab in the right sidebar.
- Enable the Animation play controls option.