Who can use this feature?
There's just too much information and data you want to share and you need a cue? Add presenter notes as reminders to your Infogram project before presenting it to highlight key information and to help you practice and prepare. You will be the only one who sees them, helping you deliver an impressive presentation with maximum confidence.
Adding presenter notes to your project
- Open the project you'd like to add presenter notes to.
- To display, add and edit your presenter notes, first select the Presenter notes icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- You can add presenter notes to each page of your project. Type in your notes and select the x in the corner if you're done and don't want them to be displayed. You can reopen them any time by clicking the Presenter notes icon at the top.
- To add notes to a different page, simply select it and add your notes there.
- To remove your presenter notes from a given slide, simply delete your text from the presenter notes window.
Viewing your notes in Presenter view
1. Once you're done and ready to present, select the View in full screen button at the top left corner, then select Presenter view at the bottom.
2. The Presenter view, together with your presenter notes will open in a separate window.
3. Here, you can go through your content while also seeing your presenter notes on the side. You can adjust the text size and also use timer for practicing - you can pause or reset it any time.
4. When you're done presenting, simply close the Presenter view window.