Speed up your workflow and ease the design process by adding premade elements to your projects. With elements, you don't have to worry about proper object arrangement, and you can save time on content creation.
You can choose elements from ten different categories: timelines, notes, image blocks, callouts, icon blocks, flowcharts, galleries, diagrams, lists, and plans.
Adding elements to the canvas
- Head over to the toolbar on the left and click on Add element.
- Look for something specific by using the search bar at the top or pick one of the categories.
- When you've found an element you'd like to use, click on it or drag and drop it onto the canvas.
Editing the elements
All elements are groups of separate objects. You can edit the whole group together or customize individual parts of the element.
- To resize the element, hover over one of its corners and drag it inwards or outwards.
- If you wish to customize a specific part of the element, double click on it and introduce the changes in the settings panel on the right.
- To ungroup the element, go to the settings panel on the right and click Ungroup element.