After adding objects to the canvas, you can change their alignment with a simple click. The auto-align feature comes in handy if you wish to make rapid changes in the layout of your project, e.g., to create an image gallery or a dashboard.
Aligning all objects on the page
- To access auto-align, select the wand icon in the top right corner of the page. You can also access it by selecting the Auto-Align thumbnail in the right-side settings panel.
The auto-align feature runs in the background while you're working on your project and becomes available when it finds layouts suitable for your content.
- To introduce a new layout, hover over a layout thumbnail and select Apply.
- To go back to a previous layout, use the Undo button in the top left corner of the editor.
Aligning selected objects
It's also possible to select a group of objects and adjust the alignment of that specific content.
- Click and drag your mouse over the objects you wish to align.
- After you've selected the content, pick the Align objects option in the settings panel on the right.
- Hover over the layout you'd like to use and select Apply.