If you have an image that you want to use for a project but do not need its background, remove it with a simple click! You can cut out persons and objects out of images, create various photomontages, and do much more. Follow the steps below.
Remove the background
- Select the image that you'd like to edit by clicking on it.
- Go to the settings panel on the right and click on the Remove background button.
- If you'd like to restore the original image, click on Reset to default in the right-side settings panel.
Achieve better results
- The bigger the contrast between the foreground and the background, the better the end result will look.
- When thinking of an image to pick, consider that plain backgrounds are easier to remove than backgrounds with a lot of tiny details.
- It helps if the image has a sharp foreground since the blurry parts of the foreground might get removed.
Browse the articles of the Graphics and images section to see how visual files can be used and customized.