Make your projects come alive with video covers. You can choose from thousands of moving graphics that will add an extra spark to your design and will catch the attention of your audience.
Add a video cover to the canvas
- When in the editor, click on the Add graphics button in the toolbar on the left. Then select Video covers.
- Search for a specific video cover by using the search bar on the top.
- To add the cover to your project, click on it or drag it onto the canvas.
Adjust the video cover
- Once you've added the video cover to the canvas, you can resize it by dragging one of its corners inwards or outwards.
- To place the video graphic behind other objects, right-click on it and select Move to back.
- You can adjust the transparency level of the cover by using the Transparency toggle in the Settings panel on the right.
- It is also possible to select whether you want the cover to play in a loop or just once in the Playback dropdown.
Note: If you wish to change the video cover used, you can do so by hovering over its thumbnail in the right-side Settings panel and clicking on Change video.