Customize chart lines to your liking – change the weight and style of the lines to make your data easier to view, and emphasize specific indicators in the chart.
- After clicking on the chart you wish to customize, head over to the Color tab in the Settings panel on the right.
- Click on the gear icon next to the line you wish to customize.
- Set the weight of the line by typing it in the text box and choose the style of the line from the dropdown menu.
- You can use the same style on all lines by clicking on Apply to all lines.
- You can also customize lines from the Edit data tab by clicking on any of the color boxes in the top row and then following the steps described above.
Read more about the possibilities to customize your charts in the article about editing chart settings.