Currently, to import a chart from Infogram into Prezi, you first need to download the chart as an image from Infogram (requires a paid subscription). Then you will be able to import it into your Prezi presentation as an image.
- Click on the Download button at the top right corner of the editor.
- Make sure that the High quality tab is selected at the top of the page.
- Enable the Transparent background option in the sidebar on the right.
- Click the blue Download (PNG) button in the right sidebar to download your chart in PNG format.
- Once you've downloaded the image, upload it from your computer anywhere into your Prezi presentation.
- Alternatively, if you have a Prezi Business subscription, you can create Infogram charts right inside Prezi itself. Click Insert, then select Charts and choose a chart to start visualizing. For more, head over to the Prezi knowledge base and read the article on Inserting Charts in Prezi Next.