You can resize the projects you are working on at any time. If you've selected a template project, it is possible to change the dimensions and orientation of the canvas, whereas in responsive web and mobile layouts – you can change the width of your project.
Resizing the canvas of template projects
- Deselect any objects or click outside of the canvas.
- Click on the Settings tab in the right sidebar. In the Project size section, you can use the drop-down menu to select a specific format or type in the dimensions (width and height) in pixels.
- Hover over the right or left side, or the bottom of the canvas until you see a double-headed arrow appear.
- Drag it inwards or outwards to resize your project.
Note: Elements on the canvas will not adjust their placement automatically. You will have to reorder (select, drag and drop) them manually to suit the new dimensions.
Resizing the canvas of responsive web and mobile layouts
- Deselect any objects.
- In the settings panel on the right side of the editor, type in your desired width in pixels. The maximum width is 1024 px.
- The height of your project depends on how many charts and other objects you have added to your project. Click on each individual object to adjust the chart height in the settings panel.