If multiple people at your company are using Infogram with different accounts, you only have to install the plugin once. After installing the plugin, you'll be able to add Infogram projects to your WordPress posts straight from the WordPress editor.
- When clicking on Add Infogram in WordPress, the user library associated with the API credentials will display.
- Alternatively, you can follow the steps displayed below.
Copy and paste the WordPress shortcode
- Go to your Infogram account.
- Open the project you want to embed and click Share in the top right corner of the editor.
- Open the Embed section and choose the WordPress embed link.
- Copy/paste the shortcode we provide into the WordPress visual editor.
Copy and paste the public URL
- Copy the public URL from the Share dialogue.
- Return to WordPress and paste the link at the bottom of the library window. Your visualization will appear on your website.