After installing the Infogram plugin for WordPress, you’ll be able to embed Infogram projects into your posts straight from the WordPress editor.
Using Infogram WordPress plugin
- Open a New Post view and type /Infogram where you want to insert a new Infographic.
- Click on Infogram to open the user library associated with the API credentials.
- If you are prompted to Authenticate, add your API credentials. More details on that can be found in this article.
- The user library associated with the API credentials will display. Select the chart you want to insert by clicking on it.
Alternatively, you can follow the steps displayed below.
For older WordPress versions
If you use an older version of WordPress, you can copy the WordPress shortcode from Infogram and paste it into the WordPress visual editor.
- Go to your Infogram account and open the project you want to embed in the project editor. Click Share in the top right corner of the editor.
- Open the Embed tab and choose the WordPress embed code.
- Copy/paste the shortcode into the WordPress visual editor.
Unlike the HTML code that you have to paste into the text editor, the shortcode will work directly from the visual editor. To see how your chart or infographic looks on your post, click Preview.
Copy and paste the public URL
- Copy the public URL from the Share dialogue.
- Return to WordPress and paste the link at the bottom of the library window. Your visualization will appear on your website.